I’m not going to erase anything I type, not even this title.

What should I write about>?  I know! Anime!

What anime though?  Maybe I’ll make a list.

List of anime to write about:

• Made in Abyss, oh wait I probably, definently can’t do thtat.
  • 3-gatsu no lion
  • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
  • Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
  • Suuzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, meybe jusyt maybe
  • Perfect bule? Nahh
  • Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
  • Redline
  • Shoushjo Shuumatsu ryoukou\
  • Summer wars
  • The tatami galaxy
  • Monster
  • Paranoia agent
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Tihsal list it wow i suck a typing

Anywatys, I choose Planetarian Chiisana Hoshi no Yume, or Planetaruan: The reverie of a little planet!  It’s a great Ona so watch it.

Anime version "planetarian" poster
Anime version “planetarian” poster (C) VisualArt’s / Key / planetarian project

So, Planetarian has 5 episodes and they can be from 16 to 25 minutes long if I remember fcorrectly .  That is actaully really good, since its a ONA is can be more or less than 22 minutes on the dot like a tv showneeds to be.  It takes as long as it needs to tell a great story and end where it needs to end.

Planetarian is abou t a post apocalyptic worlkd in which machines are constatnyly hunting down hunmans.  The humans who live are in a n organzized army of scavengers trying to asurvive.  One of thses people isoutr protagonist.  The protagonist is a militaristic man who just happens to be interested in stars.  He finds a proken down planetarium and goes out to find someethings to scavenge from it.There he finds Yumemi, Hoshino. a robot.  Yumemi is an old robot meant to greed people and be a part of the presentaition in the planetarium.

SPOILERS FROM HERE ON OUT

It takes a while, but she and hte protagonist find the parts to fi x the broken projector. in the planetarium.  Protag sits and relaxes while he listsens to Yumemi teach him about the stars he already know abouy,t. since he is already interested by stars n stuff

This is where it turns from Iyashikei to Drama

After their done, Yumemi insists on escorting him back to his vehicle. The protagonist plans to transport Yumemi out of the cirty after her battery runs out and find a way to reavcvtiveate her.  on their way back, they runinto a tank machine.  Protag tris to kill it with a grenade launcehr, but fails and Yumemi gets blown in half.  In her last minutes of battery life, Yumemi projects her life before the war, that she knew the whole 30 years she’d  never have any customers, and a bunch of sad stuff.  Protag runs away on his broken leg and with Yumemi’s SD card brain.

the end.  I can’t type without backspace, and we know that now!

One thought on “I’m not going to erase anything I type, not even this title.”